Access to and use of the Swansea Mind website is provided by Swansea Mind (National Association for Mental Health) subject to the following Terms and conditions:
- By using the Swansea Mind website you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Swansea Mind website.
- Swansea Mind may change these Terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms and conditions regularly. Use of the Swansea Mind site after changes to the Terms and conditions are posted means you agree to be legally bound by the updated Terms and conditions.
All rights reserved. All materials are copyright © 2009 Swansea Mind (National Association for Mental Health). The Mind name, logo and strapline are trademarks of Mind.
- Swansea Mind endeavours to ensure the content of this website is accurate and up to date but does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Swansea Mind is not a medical organisation and provides information rather than advice. Swansea Mind does not accept liability for any inconvenience, loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use any of the information on this website.
- Swansea Mind takes no responsibility for the content of external websites and any such links should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind.