Our Privacy Principles
We will look after any personal information that you share with us. This is central to our values as an organisation. We want everyone who supports us, or who comes to us for support, to feel confident about how any personal information they share will be looked after or used.
You can be confident that:
• We only use personal information in the ways we need to and that is expected of us.
• We will keep you up to date with our work, including how we are campaigning to improve services, raising awareness, promoting understanding as well as our fundraising activities.
• But, we only use your personal information to do this if you have previously told us that’s OK.
• We will make it easy for you to tell us how you want us to communicate with you, including how to opt out from future communications – and we promise your request will respected straight away.
• We will never release your information to organisations outside Swansea Mind for their marketing purposes.
• We will be especially careful and sensitive when engaging with vulnerable people or those we have reason to believe might be vulnerable.
• We take all reasonable care to safeguard your personal information through security policies and secure processes.